1403 W. Tenth Place
Tempe, Arizona 85281
Securing your information is a company priority, and we use reasonable security measures to help protect the confidentiality of personal information. In addition to the standard TCL/SSL encryption, your account information is password protected. Please keep this password confidential. Hard copies of sensitive personal information are maintained in locked locations. When disposed of, the information is shredded, destroyed, erased, or otherwise sought to be made unreadable. Our web site and social media pages may provide links to other web sites owned or operated by third parties as a convenience to our visitors. We have no control over linked sites and make no representations about any content or material available at these locations. We are not responsible for the content of those sites. Links are not intended to imply affiliation, endorsement, or sponsorship. Such linked sites may have privacy policies that differ from this Privacy Statement. Our Privacy Statement terms do not apply to any third party web sites that are accessed from links found on our site or social media pages.
Collection of Information
GroupScrubs.com collects the information described below via our web site and social media pages in order to improve our site, personalize user experience, process payments, and more. Some examples include when you:
- Create an account on our site
- Place an order on our site
- Conduct a transaction where we collect information, including when required by law
- Request customer service, e-mails, catalogs, or contact us
- Submit a story, testimonial, rating or review, comment on any blog, posting, or provide other content that may be posted on the site or any of our social media sites or participate with any of our social media
- Follow, like or connect with us on any of our social media platforms
- Submit personal information to us along with any related content of the communication
We may receive personal information about you from other sources in order to improve the quality or personalization of our service to you, and help prevent or detect fraud.
Use of Information
We will under no circumstances share your personal information, unless required by our service providers to complete your transaction. Examples of our service providers include shipping vendors, billing and refund vendors, and payment card processors. Should our service vendors have access to your personal information, we require them to store and process your information securely. Our service vendors may not use or disclose your information in any way other than to provide services on our behalf. Personal information is considered information that identifies you or is reasonably linked to you. Examples of personal information we may collect include: your name, email, address, phone number, and payment information. We will never sell, rent, or exchange your e-mail address. However, if you enter your e-mail address, you will automatically receive promotional e-mails. We use your information in many ways, including:
- To fulfill your requests for products and services and communicate with you about those requests
- To provide excellent customer service
- To send you information about our products, services, and promotions
- To help us improve and customize our offerings, site, advertisements, and social media platforms
- To register and service your account
- To protect the security and integrity out our business and web site
To accomplish these purposes, we may combine non-personal information we collect with offline information, including information from third parties, with personal information you provide to us.
We may disclose your information in certain special circumstances, including when necessary to protect GroupScrubs.com, our customers, our employees or any other person, or where otherwise required by law. GroupScrubs.com may provide your personal information in response to a search warrant or other legally valid inquiry or order, or to an investigative body in the case of a breach of an agreement or contravention of law, or as otherwise required by applicable law. Lastly, GroupScrubs.com may also provide your personal information in the event of a merger or sale of the business.
Managing Your Information
We want to communicate with you in ways you want to hear from us. Examples are e-mails, newsletters, special offers and new product or sale announcements. We use the following standards for marketing communications:
- We will never sell, rent, or exchange your e-mail address.
- If you enter your e-mail address, you will automatically receive promotional e-mails.
- You can sign up to receive promotional e-mails by subscribing on any page on our website. You will see a box on the bottom right-hand side of the screen that says, “Newsletter” and you will be asked to enter your e-mail address.
- At the bottom of every promotional e-mail you can find a link that says “unsubscribe”. If you follow the link, your e-mail address will be removed from the mailing list.
Please be aware that, even if you have opted out of receiving marketing communications from us, we may still contact you for transactional purposes. Some examples are contacts for customer service, product information, service or reminder notes, or recalls. We may also need to contact you with questions or information regarding your order, such as order status, shipment or refunds.
- A confirmation e-mail will be sent to you after you place an order on our website. A promotional e-mail may be sent to you at an ad hoc basis to inform you of special sales and/or new products.
- If you unsubscribe from the promotional e-mails, you will not be unsubscribed from the confirmation e-mails.
- Unfortunately, you cannot unsubscribe from the confirmation e-mail list. You will only receive a confirmation e-mail after you have made a purchase on our website.
GroupScrubs.com takes reasonable steps to keep your personal information accurate and complete. You should fill in accurate information on your account page to ensure you receive order confirmation, order updates, and tracking information e-mails. If you choose to create an account rather than check out as a guest, you can quickly log in with your e-mail address and password and all necessary information will the automatically pop up. You will also be able to save multiple shipping addresses, access your order history and save items to your wish list. You can access or update your personal information, including contact or account information, in the following ways:
- If you have created an account on our site, log into your account. Once you do, you will be able to enter and update your contact information and payment information.
- Contact us at the email, phone number or postal address listed above.
Ad Server Companies
We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
Children’s privacy is important to us. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13 years of age. Any communication we get that is identified as being from a child under 13 will not be kept by GroupScrubs.com.
Date updated: 11/10/2017